Come join us for Field Day! This fun, outdoor party and competition is the last big all-school event of the year. And we can use your help! See below for ways you can contribute to the fun.
Student Things to Bring
- Sunscreen (applied before school)
- Comfortable/cool clothing — wear class shirts from fall Olympathon)
- Tennis shoes
- Hat or visor
- Sack lunch with drink (if did NOT order from cafeteria)
Please label all of your student’s items!
Please drop off balloons near the playground the morning of Field Day. If you must bring them the day before, you can leave them in the gym.
- Water balloons need to be labeled by grade. The more there are, the longer the balloon toss fun will last!
- Place a towel under the balloons to prevent them from popping. Use labeled containers, not cardboard boxes
- Leave your balloons in the designated grade level area.
We are looking for water bottle donations for distribution during Field Day. Our goal is to have two water bottles per student (there are 780 students). You can bring water bottles to the school office or gym anytime between now and Field Day.
If you can volunteer to help with Field Day, everyone will appreciate it! The ideal would be to have four volunteers per classroom. If you want to help out, sign up for a spot.
Volunteers will stay with the designated class all day. Meet in the playground at 8am to go over the Field Day schedule, stations and any additional information. Don’t forget to bring your own lunch!
If you have any questions, please let us know:
Stacy Tompkins, PTA President email@example.com
Coach Fugina firstname.lastname@example.org