!! Fun Field Day is Tomorrow !!
Field day is tomorrow, Friday, May 11th.
1st-5th Grades – 9am – 2pm
KINDER – ONLY 9:00am-1:00pm
Lunch will be from 11am-12pm for ALL GRADES. **SACK LUNCH AND DRINK (TO BE DISPOSED OF EASILY)
1. Students need to wear their ONE TEAM/ONE DREAM t-shirt from the fall Fun Run. Please check your class Facebook page if you are not sure which color your class was wearing.
2. Apply sunscreen before sending kids to school. Make sure they are wearing tennis shoes and comfortable clothes.
3. Send Hat and towel. Please label the items.
4. Water and water balloons can be dropped off in the designated areas in the field. Please label your water ballon containers and do not forget to pick up after school
5. Volunteers will meet behind Phillips at the playground at 7:50am to go over the details.
6. Parents do not need to check in at the front office because everything is OUTSIDE. If by chance your grade decides to eat inside, you will need to come in the front office and get a badge in order to be inside the building.
For more details, please see the attachments FIELD_DAY_INFORMATION_2018
CLEAN IT GREEN IT
Our team name is Phillips Elementary.
Register at the link below by April 12.
T-shirts will be provided for all who register by the deadline.
All are invited to come out and help!
More details are provided in the attached flyer.
!!! COME ONE COME ALL !!!
Multicultural night is here !! Come join us for a fun evening at Phillips elementary with your friends, parents, grand parents and other family members. Please see the flyer for details.
You can signup to participate from http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0c4faba723a2fb6-phillips