Parents and students! We have a lot of activities going on in the month of May, so here’s your weekly update for May 1 – 5:
- It’s Teacher Appreciation Week, so check out the schedule of events and your teacher’s favorites. Show them how much they mean to you!
- Monday, May 1 is an extra special day for Principal Dana Solomon and Assistant Principal Kim Frankson: it’s School Principal Appreciation Day. Be sure to say and thanks!
- Why not celebrate your teachers and yourselves with a treat at Nothing Bundt Cakes for Spirit Week! At least 20% of the proceeds from purchases during the week go back to Phillips.
- Our very own author and Phillips dad David Head will be visiting Kindergarteners and 1st Graders for a special author visit and book signing!
- Kindergarten students are also taking a special visit to Frisco Fire Safety Town for a field trip.
- Calling all talented 5th Graders! If you want to be in the Talent Show later this month, auditions are being held this week!
- To continue the appreciation, all students will participate in Diverse Abilities Day during Specials mid-week.
- Don’t forget regular meetings like Art Club and Student Council!
Be sure to check the calendar regularly. We’ll be back next week for more info on the latest at Phillips!